Whether you are going to buy a house or an apartment in Kiev for your own residential use or for investment purposes there are many factors which should be considered in advance. Our experts will give you an overview of the current market situation so helping you to make a better decision.
Principally the acquisition procedure consists of the following stages:
- Establishing your requirements. We suggest that you fill in our client questionnaire followed by a personal interview with one of our agents to as accurately as possible determine your residential requirements as a home or an investment. This procedure should avoid showing unsuitable premises and wasting your time. At this time you should also sign our agency agreement outlining our terms of engagement.
- Offer preparation. Based on your questionnaire and interview we will send you details of houses and Kiev apartments for sale, which, we believe, match your criteria. This will include photos, floor plans and location map plus a written description.
- Viewings. Selected properties will be proposed and those chosen for viewing we will arrange at time convenient for you &/or the landlord or their agent. Our broker will always accompany you on a related viewing.
- Negotiations. If you select a property we will commence negotiations and attempt to obtain for you the best possible price and terms. An initial review is made to is made to ensure the seller has good title to the apartment. These negotiations should lead to a satisfactory sale-purchase agreement for signing. A security deposit is paid.
- The sale-purchase agreement is signed and the balance of the purchase sum is paid. The new owner and the seller sign the transfer and acceptance act and the new owner is put on the register by the notary.
In combination with the search of property for sale in Kiev, we can also assist you with the following issues, which may need to be resolved in the process of your relocation:
- Obtaining of temporary or permanent Residence Permit/Prolongation of Residence Permit in Ukraine. We will gather all the necessary documentation, organize translation and notarization and do our best to ensure that you receive your residence permit in the shortest possible time.
- Obtaining of Work Permit/Prolongation of Work Permit in Ukraine. We will gather all the necessary paper work/documentation, organize translation and notarization so that you can hopefully receive your work permit in the shortest possible time.
- Registration/Cancellation of the registration in the apartment or house.
- Obtaining of a tax code of Ukraine. We will gather all the necessary documentation and organize translation and notarization of the necessary documents.
- Opening a bank account. Depending on your particular needs we will help you to choose the most beneficial option, prepare the documents and support you during the procedure.
- Insurance. Depending on your particular needs we will help you to choose the most reliable insurance company, prepare the documents and support you during the procedure.
- Car registration. If you wish to import your car to Ukraine for a period of your secondment to Ukraine we can assist you in the process of temporary import.
- Legal consultation regarding taxation and financial issues associated with your tenancy agreement.
- Organization of payment settlement, if done to/from abroad
- Tenant / landlord relations. Even after you have moved into your new apartment, your Pickard Homes agent is always on hand to help you with landlord relations. If you have any questions or problems, just give us a call and we will help you in any way that we can.
All the above services are incremental to our realistic fees and will be charged for individually according to your requirements.
There is a multitude of other services/advice that can be offered to quickly get you and your family settled in Kyiv. These may include:
- Introduction to Kyiv – 1-2 days introduction trip around Kiev, the programme is prepared individually taking into account the needs of the client
- Social groups
- Sports clubs
- Hobby groups
- Doctors &/or hospitals
- Veterinary services
- Personal grooming
- Art & Culture etc.
Again there are incremental services and are charged according to requirements.