Cooperating with large international companies and diplomatic missions we are able to find you a respectable and financially stable tenant within a relatively short period of time. When promoting your property we use a complex marketing approach, so that all the potential tenants become aware of its availability. We keep you regularly informed about tenants’ interest.
Generally the process of Kiev long term apartment rentals consists of the following stages:
- Viewing of the property and estimation of its rental rate. Our specialist will visit your property, get all the information, give the estimation of its value and make quality photographs. If necessary, at this stage we also give you advice of how to make your property more saleable/valuable.
- Promotion of your property. We use various marketing tools to ensure maximum exposure of your property.
- Showing the property to potential tenants. We take care of the whole process of leasing your property. That is why irrespective of the number of visits we always accompany potential tenants during the viewings and put our maximum efforts into presenting your property to its maximum advantage.
- Finding the right tenant. As soon as a suitable tenant has been found we provide you with full information about this tenant and their conditions. If this potential tenant is approved by you, we do proceed to the next stage.
- Preparation and signing of the lease agreement. Once you have confirmed that you would like to proceed, we take responsibility for the preparation of the Lease Agreement and help you negotiate the most advantageous terms. Our standard lease agreements have been prepared to international and Ukrainian standards with the assistance of internationally experienced lawyers. However, the prospective tenants sometimes have their own standard lease agreements (banks, for example). If necessary we again liaise with our lawyer while also keeping you fully informed. However, of course, the final approval or not is and remains your prerogative.
An exclusive agency agreement ensures the maximum focus of our time to lease your property on the most advantageous conditions. This also avoids contradictory descriptions of your property by other agents.
Pickard Homes also provides professional property management services, which include:
- Rent collection from the tenant (if payment by cash), conversion &/or transfer to the owner’s account less any relevant taxes
- Control and payment for utilities, TV cable, telephone, parking or other services, and tenant recharge
- Monthly financial reports
- Monthly inspection of property (on behalf of the owner)
- Principal key holder for registration with authorities
- Regular communication with tenants in case of any questions/problems
- Lease renewal administration
- Assistance in tenant’s registration (if needed)