With access to a large and comprehensive database of luxury Kiev apartments for rent long term, our aim is to find the right property for you and only show you those properties that meet your advised specific requirements. Our English-speaking staff will support you at all the stages of the rental process in a friendly and professional manner.
Generally the rental process consists of the following stages:
- Analysis of your requirements. A complete client questionnaire helps us to focus on your true needs and requirements. In this way we should be able to significantly reduce the number of necessary viewings saving your time and frustration.
- Preparation of an offer, in accordance with your advised requirements we supply property description, photos, floor plans, location map and an initial report on the required lease terms.
- Viewing of the chosen properties. Viewings will be arranged in advance at a time suitable to you and the landlord or his representative.
- Property and landlord document examination. We will review all the property documents to determine the legal and ownership status of the apartment and the landlord’s right to lease out.
- Lease contract provision. Our agency will supply and/or customize the tenancy agreement once you have selected a property and follow through until the lease is ready for signature.
- Organization of normal payment settlement between landlord and tenant.
In combination with your home search we can also assist you with the following issues, which may need to be resolved in the process of your relocation:
- Obtaining of temporary or permanent Residence Permit/Prolongation of Residence Permit of Ukraine. We will gather all the necessary documentation, organize translation and notarization and do our best to ensure that you receive your residence permit in the shortest possible time.
- Obtaining of Work Permit/Prolongation of Work Permit in Ukraine. We will gather all the necessary paper work/documentation, organize translation and notarization so that you can hopefully receive your work permit in the shortest possible time.
- Registration/Cancellation of the registration in the apartment or house.
- Obtaining of a tax code of Ukraine. We will gather all the necessary documentation and organize translation and notarization of the necessary documents.
- Opening a bank account. Depending on your particular needs we will help you to choose the most beneficial option, prepare the documents and support you during the procedure.
- Insurance. Depending on your particular needs we will help you to choose the most reliable insurance company, prepare the documents and support you during the procedure.
- Car registration. If you wish to import your car to Ukraine for a period of your secondment to Ukraine we can assist you in the process of temporary import.
- Legal consultation regarding taxation and financial issues associated with your tenancy agreement.
- Organization of payment settlement, if done to/from abroad
- Tenant / landlord relations. Even after you have moved into your new apartment, your Pickard Homes agent is always on hand to help you with landlord relations. If you have any questions or problems, just give us a call and we will help you in any way that we can.
All the above services are incremental to our realistic fees and will be charged for individually according to your requirements.
There are a multitude of other services/advice that can be offered to quickly get you and your family settled in Kyiv. These may include:
- Introduction to Kyiv – 1-2 days introduction trip around Kiev, the programme is prepared individually taking into account the needs of the client
- Social groups
- Sports clubs
- Hobby groups
- Doctors &/or hospitals/sites/default/files/files/Owners'%20report_%20June%202015(1).pdf
- Veterinary services
- Personal grooming
- Art & Culture etc.
Again there are incremental services and are charged according to requirements.